Monday, May 26, 2014

Confessional Crock





I use to counsel people

cause I'm gifted that way


Breaking down

and solving

problems my specialty


With my pint size

sound bite

slices of philosophy 



Anyway...


I would say

in my know it all way


You ALWAYS have options


Which leads to choices

and control of your destiny


Mastery of your fate



It all sounds so great


And now .....



a word from reality


a hard blast of clarity


Shit happens


We don't control the flow

  
"So how do we react?",  you ask


How the Hell should I know!


I'm not even the director

of my own horror show


Nothing more than a bit player

ad libbing my way through

this maze of uncertainty


Yet another

sleight of hand

bullshit artist

bluffing bad cards 

















No comments:

Post a Comment