Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Enforcers





The Enforcers


Rules

We got em


Old and new


Posted everywhere

So ignorance

while bliss

is no excuse

We enforce

the structure
society is built on

the boundaries

that define how
far we can go

We control

all parameters
defined and codified

Crushing those
who choose
not to comply


Those who dare
to freestyle
outside our walls

Will be shot 
in their aspirations 

Just do as we say

and you won't
get hurt

We reject

your lame protestations


GET IN LINE!

2 comments:

  1. As always, in you poems, you speak the truth. That's why I like to read your poems, I prefer bitter truth over the sweet lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy...I think we share the same poetic styles.. I guess that's why I enjoy reading you so ;)

      Delete