Wednesday, June 26, 2024

At the Prison Show

 

I do so adore offensive things..

Unbridled debauchery..

Social anarchy
pissing down on the foundation
of what passes for normal conformity..

I can't ever be shocked enough..

Over stimulation
to my sense of propriety
is the opiate I crave..

Maybe cause I'm so damn bland..

My spirit of adventure
forever locked away in a gray prison
of self conscious paralysis..

An overly civilized citizen
always doing the right thing
as I've been programmed to do
by centuries of oppressive morality..

I do so envy the freaks and geeks
with all their flashy excesses
that go way beyond the boundaries
uptight peeps like me see only in dreams..

Unleashing our deepest liberating fantasies..

I do so adore offensive things..

Even if only as a voyeur spectator..

Which regrettably is all I'll ever be




No comments:

Post a Comment