Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sobering Thoughts

 

Took a swig of something strong
cause it needed to be drunk
to get me out of my head for awhile
and fly above our daily muck..

Tricked my brain into having some fun..

A joyous condition oft frowned upon
by judgmental fools and moral hypocrites..

In my liberated inebriated condition
I blurted words without my usual hesitation
cause chemically emboldened me
no longer feared the monsters of recrimination..

Did things I never would have done
due to past indoctrination
under the guise of religious education..

How glorious it was to be free
even if only temporarily..

But of course the morning after came
accompanied by harsh repercussions
compounded by self induced shame..

Weakness rode in with my hung over state
as I now sought answers
for my perceived transgressions

Alcohol of course was there to blame
like a steady reliable fall guy..

Letting me hide behind the alibi
of personal inebriation..

Now that I'm back to my norm
of being a morally repressed
uptight white guy
I come attached with this disclaimer
when I binge and sin again
as is my decadent nature






1 comment:

  1. สล็อต ทดลอง pg ทั้งหมด เว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นประสบการณ์ที่น่าตื่นเต้น pg และสนุกสนานที่จะพาคุณสำรวจโลกของเกมสล็อตที่ไม่ธรรมดา ด้วยความหลากหลายที่เต็มไปด้วยความสนุก

    ReplyDelete