Sunday, December 5, 2021

Alphabet Party

At a literary party I crashed purely because I was bored the letter U came up to me and moaned about the bullshit spelling rule of his presence always having to follow the letter Q...

"Why not a letter of more worth and status?",  he mused...

The least loved vowel made a very valid point though I chose not to enable his rants for fear of being accused of enabling the breakup of a very popular group...

I bumped into Q later in the evening and found her to be quite the pretentious little cunt though in all fairness she was quite drunk on champagne cocktails so we may not have met at her best moment...

In all fairness, it's hard for we mere mortals to realize and appreciate the stress levels these communication keystrokes have to endure on a daily basis...







 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment