Sunday, March 3, 2019

Head Ache


In an isolated
corner of Passion Street
my lips probe the source
of my raging desire

Hands sliding and caressing
seeking to find her button
waiting for that joyous moan

the arch of the back

slight buckling of the knees

anything 
that gives me the proceed sign

If I move too fast
and prematurely unleash
my raging beast
she will surely recoil
and cast me into
the blue ball pit
where all prior
frustrated Lotharios are consigned 

Failed cast offs
classified as shallow guys
who only sought
to penetrate her
luscious thighs

Which of course
is an accurate assessment
of ALL members
of my perpetually in heat gender

So I had to spend hours
plying her with 
inhibition reducing drinks

Enduring her feminine
up and down
pop culture blabber

All to arrive at this
do or die moment
on the cusp of blissful completion 

She directs this passion play

Gives me a naughty smile
and fiddles with her bra snap
that cries out for release

So is it coming off
or staying on?

Are we done with 
this fucking foreplay???

God I hope she's not
another Satanic tease
insidiously designed to torment
me and my in heat breed
and drive us all
to the hooker side of town



No comments:

Post a Comment