Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Through The Wormhole




Through The Wormhole




In my current non connectivity 
static state of locked out panic


I scroll through the thickets

Click on a link 
that looks promising


but


I am flung to a dark place

where my ignorance haunts me



Taunted by the cyber scrolls


of software coding nerds


Using terms of control


in that mystical language


of the 21st Century Nouveau riche




So here I am

way off the grid



I have never been so confused

I have never been so lost 


Gonna turn off


all my devices



Get back my life



Totally unplugged







2 comments:

  1. Every year, I have periods where I am totally "cut off" and adore every second and miss none of it. Mind you, I still don't own a cell phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly getting dragged into the 21st Century kicking and screaming though they can never take my pager ;(

      Delete