Thursday, November 19, 2015

Odd Bawling


I've always struggled
with the concept of appropriate

Forever straining the fabric
of social conventions

I am harmless though 

but I realize

my flights from propriety  
make friends and family cringe 

Like a maladjusted puzzle piece
forever battling to fit in
to somehow pass for normal

People call me a character

as they snicker and chatter

about my latest indiscretion

I smile like fools do

but it bothers me

more than they know

Why do I always

 have to be

out

          of

sync? 









2 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about the lambs crying n that one lack sheep that just wouldn't conform He's still alive kicking his heels with free mind that looks out of the box That's what makes a discovery like Enstien he wodnt conform he looked out of the box John Lennon Virginna Wolf N so many more inspirational people who made us all stop n listen Think become without You my love We wouldn't likely know exploration think about space have equations that have had life changing results to the world it's people n how things are dealt with n responded to so never feel like you don't fit in Anyone Reading this instead believe It's you That formed the circle of connection in your world wether that circle be a smile from you to another it will pass on as sure as a ripple spreads out :) ������xx a fabulous piece of writing as always with a message I believe ripples through our stream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beez.....You are so right of course about the need for accept who we are...What a shame people gotta be so cruel and judgemental

      Delete