Friday, August 29, 2014

Carpe Diem


Summer time heat

Young girls dressed
like a warm breeze

Shapely skin review
on parade

A visual feast
for us males
of the species

and this is where
things
get sort of creepy
inside my gray head

for here I am

in the Autumn of my life

just can’t deny my
internally lusting

at girls young enough
to be my daughter

So awkward

being middle age
inappropriate

Summer yields
to the inevitable
Fall

Sun now flies
low on the
horizon

Late Autumn wind
blows cold
as the days
lose their luster

The cycle of the seasons
impassionately
keeping score

we all know
what Nature
has in store

we know
our time
is waning

we know
the season
of death
impending

and we know

come 
the celebration
of next Spring

we will be
gone

CARPE DIEM!!



No comments:

Post a Comment