Sunday, January 19, 2014

Supporting Cast



Supporting Cast


I always wanted to be
a studly leading man


The kind of guy
who when he took
off his shirt
would feel eyes scan
all over his ripped body

Admired and envied
by men

Desired and craved
by women


Just a mere sex object
of lust crazed sexuality

How great would that be?

Alas

My genetic blender

did not cooperate

Being plain
and ordinary
was my fate

I've long come
to accept
this flawed reflection
in the mirror

Worked on pumping
up my personality

Honed 
my wit and humor
as best I can


Making due
with the material
allocated

So here I am

Always playing 
the role

of

"just friends"

second banana man

4 comments:

  1. lol do not regret, but it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you've spoken for a great deal of men, all you need to be is yourself , that will be more than enough for someone who truly cares, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely... Being comfortable in your own skin really applies to both genders... Thanks for the nice words ;)

      Delete