Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ever After



Ever After


You walk into my life

we be 

instantly connected

Electrically charged

Particles fused 

I wonder if you 
feel the vibe?

Do you hear 
my heart rejoicing?

How to get you to recognize
our life changing event?

If I could just meet your eyes

A quick glance

A shared smile 

You move closer

Fate now working it's magic 

I see that ring on your finger

I see your prince
kiss you on the cheek
the way comfortable lovers do

Devastation

Dreams crushed instantly

I curse Fate

I curse Love

Unrepentant envy

The lament of the lonely

My empty life rolls on

You were the one

If only life were

a romance novel

you would be mine

for all time

Just another lost fantasy

I need to suppress 



















1 comment:

  1. Thanks Loredana ...Poetry always the vehicle to vent those feelings..Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete